11.17.2005

Baheega

I just got my new laptop today...I have been waiting so patiently! Its so cool! Now that its here I feel like I can get on w/ my life and get things going. I really needed one for the whole job search thing, plus I needed a computer in the house period! And I don't feel comfortable using the one at work where I feel like they monitor my every move. Of course I went into debt to get this but its an investment.

Me and my friend Amy joined weight watchers this week. So far I suck at it! I think I've blown all my points for this week and next! Oh well. I'll keep on trying I guess. Need to get moving though. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I just need to concentrate on the day by day right now.

I'm tired. I want to stay up and keep playing on my new toy but theres still so much I need to do before I go to bed.

Tonight I made sweet potato souffle' and it was delicious. Of course, I 'm not Martha Stewart b/c when I put the dish in the oven to brown the marshmellows on top, I left them there to long and they caught fire. I screamed when I opened the oven door - there were FLAMES 6 inches high on the top of my souffle! Thank goodness I could blow them all out like a birthday wish from hell. My sister and I gently scooped off the burnt marshmellows and just spread cool whip across the top instead. Well, that idea crashed too b/c that melted too. Needless to say, they were still some darn good sweet potatoes.

Goodnight!

No comments: