9.05.2010

I like September


Wow so its been a long time since I blogged! I guess it took me getting sick and alot of stuff crossed off my list to finally sit down and say, Hmm what do I want to do? I love that. That never happens seems like. But I do enjoy it when I have/make time. So I apologize for the lapse and will try to do better. Some of you all are so good at it. Plus there are so many cute things to do to blogs now. I just hope I can keep up! Here's the latest with me:

My youngest sister Aftan has come to stay with me for a little while. This will be a good thing for both of us! I'm really excited and thankful she chose to come and hang out with me. I know we will help each other alot. And of course my parents are tickled to death. They're probly sick of seeing me all the time! Just kidding. The goal is to get them to move down here too, to Lafayette since my Dad works down here alot and would decrease his driving time. My poor lil ole Daddy still works hard and ... well, it just about makes me bawl. Anyway, Aftan is going to find a job and maybe a class or two to take. I'm sure she misses Utah but She will love Lafayette.

I am still working at the old workplace. I've been there a year now. I still thoroughly enjoy my job and my life over here in Lafayette. I'm excited to get out and go do some more things like travel and see friends and some family. Sheesh, it woulda been nice to go sit on the beach at Gulf Shores AL this weekend read like I did last summer. But I went ahead and got sick. It seems like a little stomach bugg which also kinda feels like an ulcer. Ow! So, I've been downing Pepto.

Now that I'm talking about it my tummy has started hurting again and I'm getting sleepy so I will sign off for now. Take care all, and goodnight ;)


2 comments:

Kitty said...

Dearie,

I hope you are feeling better. I love your new blog background and I really love that you are blogging again. Okay, I emailed Susan and she will be out of town the first two Saturdays of October so can you meet us on one of the last two Saturdays. I thought we could let people know ahead of time and have them meet us at The Pastry Garden for breakfast. Let me know what you think so I can get to plannin. I can't wait to see you.

I am so happy that Aftan is staying with you. I imagine you two will have so much fun. Are your parents well. It must be so nice to be close to them and see them often. Okay, love you.

Kitty

lindsey said...

i love the new look! just popped on over after admiring your amazing hanger you did for kat's blog. anything southern these days is making me so homesick.

xo